Business Development Associates are responsible to prospect and generate new business, and grow existing accounts
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through research, prospecting, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Identify prospective new accounts
- Increase sales in respective territory
- Prepare sales information for customers
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of BevSource’s services and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate services.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Exceptional communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Business Development Associate must act with a sense of urgency
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Strong customer-service orientation
- A positive will to win attitude
- A competitive spirit
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field.
- Minimum 2 years outside business-to-business sales with a proven track-record of success
- One year of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business)
- Experience with NetSuite CRM or an equivalent program desired
- Ability to travel up to 30%
To Apply: Please send resume and salary requirements to Amber Jansen at email@example.com. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.