Client Success Managers at BevSource function as the customer’s advocate and guide, shepherding them through our proven process, and helping them achieve their strategic vision to develop and manufacture their beverage brand. They are focused on customer satisfaction, retention, and identifying opportunities to grow and expand our relationships with our customers through reoccurring sales. As a CSM you will ensure our customers successfully adopt BevSource by engaging with them at all key points in the lifecycle.
You are the Dreammaker that makes clients’ beverage dreams a reality and are accountable for creating each a raving customer.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Implement and ensure a ‘white glove’ service for our customers. Complete satisfaction of production customers is the primary responsibility
- Manage and drive customers through the full beverage development lifecycle, from initial on-boarding to successful maturity and growth using expertise in beverage supply chain logistics
- Conduct and drive regular calls and business reviews with customer to review project status’, business plan and growth objectives, and create an actionable plans to accomplish client growth, milestones, and ensure that each account is on track to meet those goals
- Evaluate customer profitability and make recommendations to ensure all customers are within set expectations of the business
- Conduct Kick Off Calls with customers and align expectations of projects by confirming and communicating details of the SOW and customers’ needs. You know the business plan and growth objectives of each customer inside and out, and are able to quickly summarize and communicate that to the rest of the team so each specialist within each department understands how they fit into that puzzle, and what they need to do to proactively move that account towards their goal
- Expert in understanding where to find the right answers, either within the company or without, to provide fantastic service to the customer and meet their growth goals
- Constant cross communicating and delegating activity to Project Managers, Supply Chain Analysts, and Production Planners and escalating any issues that need to be resolved
- Foster excellent working relationships with internal teams to allow for seamless cross-functional execution against customer objectives
- Advise and communicate supply chain and cost saving strategies to customers proactively in partnership with internal expert teams
- Address risks of client churn with management
- Be a senior member of the Operations Team and regularly share expertise to support continuous learning and improvement
- Field conversations surrounding new opportunities and communicate all details to sales in a timely manner
- Consulting and training customers to leverage the best of BevSource’s solutions to optimize the customer’s ROI
- Leading and directing customers through building strong relationships and identifying opportunities to optimize BevSource’ s company’s services to best assist the customer
- Represent BevSource at client facing meetings as our customer ‘s ‘Go to person’ on senior level account management issues
- Work with clients on NetSuite reporting requirements
- Maintain and innovate the use of NetSuite ERP and PM to record customer information and to track KPI’s
- Maintain an active course of self-development in BevSource and industry
- Other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 5-7 years+ beverage industry product development, process engineering, packaging engineering, or supply chain operations experience preferred. Technical sales, account management, and consulting in food ingredients also considered
- You have a Bachelor's degree in food science, business, or technical, life science discipline or equivalent required
- You have a track record of achieving targets in a client services or account management environment preferred
- You have strong customer facing skills, able to pro-actively manage customer expectations, recognize customer needs and adapt company capabilities to customer’s requirements
- You can work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment required
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- You have strong conflict management and conflict resolution skills required
- You are driven to achieve top results and break through barriers, determined to adapt quickly
- You are comfortable with some ambiguity, but leads communication towards clarity from internal and external teams
- You are proficient in communicating technical and business issues and solutions clearly and confidently
- You are skillful at analyzing data, discovering compelling insights and developing action plans to achieve goals
- You hold the ability to understand, communicate and interpret beverage supply chain best practices
- You have high commercial awareness and customer focus
- You have a passion for people, able to use your initiative and willing to go the extra mile
- You work well under pressure, while retaining focus and composure
- You develop customer trust, grow accounts and nurture the talented team around you
- You have an understanding of co-manufacturer / copacker relations preferred
- You are energetic, lively and have an engaging personality and enjoy working in a team environment
- You have experience of team leadership or professional mentoring
- You have a strong understanding of MRP/ERP/PM software
- You are willing and flexible to travel up to 25% of the time (international travel may be required) and ability to work nights and weekends when traveling
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING ON OUR TEAM:
- A people focused virtual culture united by our shared core values and drive towards a united and transparent vision.
- A fast-growing company that embraces change with opportunities to learn, grow, and participate in continuous process improvement. Publicly recognized and named Inc Magazine’s 2250 fasted growing companies. Janet Johanson was named Entrepreneur of the Year for the 2021 Heartland Award winner. Becky DuLac was named 2019 CFO of the Year Honoree.
- Having a voice. We provide empowerment and influence to all our team members.
- We continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages, celebrates, and welcomes the diverse perspectives of our employees which promotes our innovation and creativity within One BevSource.
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting (we call it RAVING!) relationships with colleagues and industry partners.
- Rich benefits including affordable medical insurance with fitness reimbursement, 3.5% 401(k) match, paid time off, summer hours, and flexible work hours.
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.