The Continuous Improvement Coordinator is responsible for the overall creation and execution of the BevSource Continuous Improvement Strategy. They will support the organization in achieving strategic goals by leading cross-functional teams through operational improvement initiatives resulting in improved productivity while advancing the operational performance. The position will be a resource to the VP of Client Services and Client Service teams facilitating meetings, metrics and assisting in the root cause problem solving processes to identify corrective action. They will also work, plan, and align with all levels of Management within the locations they support. In this role you will be seen as a resource that is proficient in the identification of solutions to difficult and complex problems. This role will have a large influence and impact on the practices, approaches, policies, and procedures of the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead root cause analysis and corrective action
- Review lost customer analysis for future prevention
- Review SOW’s to ensure complete understanding of client’s project scope
- Lead long-term S&OP process by working with the Sales Team and Client Service Team to determine lead conversion rates/timing and planning future company resource needs.
- Work with the VP of Client Services and Client Service Team to execute the vision for best in the world continuous improvement
- Continuous improvement of internal practices, approaches, policies, and procedures
- Manage claims process and ensure quick resolutions
- Lead and manage customer close down process
- Identify root causes to gaps in projects and risks to deliverables, and further support issue resolution to prevent reoccurrence and improve processes
- Independently identifies process gaps, recommends and implements process improvement.
- Provide formal and informal training, coaching, mentoring to BevSource team members: must be able to translate concepts to project situations and help individuals and teams progress in understanding and correct application for sustainable business improvements
- Lead the development and execution of continuous improvement and key performance indicator action plans. Actively partnering with process owners to ensure results delivered / future state achieved and ability to connect the dots in the Operations function and ensure business priorities come first
- Be the learn and be the expert on overall continuous improvement concepts as it relates to BevSource and The Lab (Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.), as well as providing learning opportunities to team members
- Create and facilitate a productivity pipeline (cost savings) process
- Ensure accountability by managing the plant level Key Performance Indicator charting and posting process including daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Communicate effectively; Establish action plans and follow-up meetings, as needed, to advance process improvements to achieve targets.
- Other administrative duties and projects as assigned by VP of Client Services
Qualifications & Skills:
- 8+ years of professional service business or project management.
- 2+ Years Influencing roles including CI, Lean or Support Functions
- 1+ years minimum experience in Beverage: Product Development, Commercialization, Operations, Supply Chain, Production Planning, Project Management, or similar role
- Demonstrated experience of creating and implementing improvements with all levels of employees
- Experience or education in root-cause analysis and other analytical methods
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- MinitabSix Sigma Black Belt certification preferred
- Strong MRP/ERP software skills/understanding
- Self-Starter, strong verbal & written communication skills, strong organization and follow-up, detail-oriented
- Previous project management experience leading and completing group projects involving cross-functional teams, meeting established timelines, budgets and deliverables, preferred
- Experience in roles involving capacity planning
- Experience in new product launches preferred
- Energetic and Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and grow within a rapidly growing company
- Ability to be onsite at Little Canada office 3-4 days per quarter
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.