The Development Analyst supports the Development Team in the setup of new customers including preparing cost of goods sold (COGS), cash schedules, & ERP Setup for clients. The Development Analyst will work closely with internal partners to drive the setup process and identify cost saving initiatives for all in process projects they are assigned to. The Development Analyst must be able to stay organized across several priorities and have an analytical mindset with a passion for technology, processes, and continuous improvement.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Prepare cost of goods sold and cash modeling for new product concepts
- Take the lead in maintaining the integrity of the Material Master Data base records (items, BOMs and locations). Work with all departments to maintain material items data in the system. Collaborate with internal and external partners to resolve master data related issues and questions.
- Perform weekly and monthly audits to analyze existing data for discrepancies and make corrections to achieve data consistency (regular BOM and item reviews)
- Define and improve upon master data related processes
- Identify new sources of data and improvements to data collection methods
- Setup of new projects in Smartsheet
- Management of reporting in Smartsheet and NetSuite
- Collaborate with CP and the Commercialization Specialist to manage all artwork proofing processes.
- Assist Director of Project Management, Senior Project Manager, and Project Managers in the close down process
- Assist Director of Project Management, Senior Project Manager, and Project Managers in data analytics
- Provide solutions, recommendations, and information with a sense of urgency, positivity, and empathy
- Ensure consistent, reliable, and timely responses to internal department/customer inquiries and issues
- Utilize MRP software and systems effectively and participate in the BevSource EOS/Traction Process
- Support a culture of continuous improvement and personal growth
- Manual data entry required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent of 4+ years of related, professional experience required
- 1-3 years minimum of applicable experience is preferred
- ERP/MRP software and computer skills
- Project Management Software experience is a plus, Smartsheet preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mindset to drive cost savings for all clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong desire to learn
- Hard-working with a strong work ethic
- Strong desire and passion to help people
- Ability to build relationships with, partners and coworkers
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING ON OUR TEAM:
- A people focused virtual culture united by our shared core values and drive towards a united and transparent vision.
- A fast-growing company that embraces change with opportunities to learn, grow, and participate in continuous process improvement. Publicly recognized and named Inc Magazine’s 2250 fasted growing companies. Janet Johanson was named Entrepreneur of the Year for the 2021 Heartland Award winner. Becky DuLac was named 2019 CFO of the Year Honoree.
- Having a voice. We provide empowerment and influence to all our team members.
- We continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages, celebrates, and welcomes the diverse perspectives of our employees which promotes our innovation and creativity within One BevSource.
- At BevSource it isn’t about fitting into our culture it’s about adding to it and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting (we call it RAVING!) relationships with colleagues and industry partners.
- Rich benefits including affordable medical insurance with fitness reimbursement, 3.5% 401(k) match, paid time off, summer hours, and flexible work hours.
If you were excited by any portion of this description but may not think you meet every qualification, that is okay! Don’t disqualify yourself because our team would still love the opportunity to get to know you better. BevSource is all about growth and development!
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.