As our Marketing Intern, you will get a unique opportunity to work with a company that has a complex branding structure. You’ll get a peek into marketing for not only an established brand but also new, emerging brand extensions. We need someone who is self-motivated, highly adaptable, and has the ability to think on their feet. The ideal candidate loves unique and innovative products, has an artistic eye, good computer and writing skills to create content and visual graphics, is extremely organized and detail oriented, responsible and hard-working, and lastly wants to LEARN.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Content development including case studies, testimonials, press releases, email campaigns, landing pages, social media posts/ads, etc.
- Manage social media for our brands (both B2B & B2C exposure)
- Collect marketing KPIs and maintain department competitive analysis spreadsheet
- Create, edit and manage new video content for social media
- Assist in maintaining and updating websites
- Coordinate trade shows and related events (i.e. Expo Happy Hours)
- Create graphics for blogs, social media, promotions, etc.
- Assist in maintaining email marketing database
- Other projects as directed
Qualifications & Skills:
- An eye for graphic design
- Excellent understanding of punctuation and grammar
- Strong copy writing skills
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills (attention to detail is critical)
- Skilled in establishing priorities and managing workload with multiple projects running simultaneously
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including being comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Strong communicator – demonstrates ability to ask questions, to write effectively with the ability to collect information from multiple sources, work collaboratively, ask questions, develop and package content
- Data analysis – ability to collect and package data from a variety of sources, including conducting baseline analysis and campaign measurement
- Strives for excellence
- Pay = Unpaid educational internship
- Approximately 15 hours per week – Summer 2021
- Flexible hours between 9am-5pm M-F
- Great resume builder and contacts within the industry
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume and completed project (details below) to email@example.com. It is optional, yet preferred, to also include a portfolio of previous marketing work. Application deadline is Saturday, May 1, 2021.