This position will be responsible for the operational excellence of The Lab. This will involve working very closely with the Director of Pilot Services and Lab Manager to ensure processes. Said processes are outlined in “Principal Duties” and would surround items such as; managing clients, coordinate pricing, etc. are being followed, improved upon as needed, and properly communicated.
The ideal candidate is energized by creating raving employees and customers with a solution focused, winning-as-a-team attitude. They are hardworking, organized, and VERY detail oriented. Position is full-time and hours will be mainly normal business hours from Monday to Friday though there may be some late nights, early mornings, or weekend shifts required as need dictates.
About BevSource & The Lab
BevSource is a leading provider of beverage development and operations solutions for beverage entrepreneurs all over the world. We've been bringing beverage ideas to life since 2002. As the beverage industry has evolved over the years, so has BevSource. Our latest resource for beverage innovators is our state-of-the-art pilot production and quality testing facility, The Lab. But what truly makes The Lab unique is our public-facing taproom, inclusive of everyone and offering more than just beer. This is where tasters and makers come together.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Director of Pilot Services to coordinate B2B client visits, vet new Pilot Services projects, coordinate pricing, and assist with capital investments as needed
- Work directly with pilot and testing customers to coordinate request and receipt of raw materials, reference samples, documentation, scheduling, etc.
- Act as customer liaison for B2B pilot run at the Lab
- Full administrative support for General Manager and Operations team. Tasks may include:
- Packaging and labeling FedEx shipments
- Scanning and saving shipment/receiving documents, communicating shortages on inbound deliveries, informing the team on timeline updates, etc.
- Assisting with canning line operations on production days
- Sourcing, ordering, and inventory management of all raw materials for pilot and lab services.
- Working with various BevSource departments to help facilitate Pilot and Lab Service functions as it related to the role.
- Warehouse management Assist in warehouse management as it relates to incoming material and finished goods
- NetSuite ERP system management of Production including work orders, inventory transfers, and invoicing
- Working alongside compliance for formula submissions, quarterly reporting, and any necessary documentation
- Attend department meetings and contribute to process improvement as the business grows
- Actively participates in sensory testing of beverages
- Maintains full confidentiality of client names, recipes, business plans, etc.
- Manage productions to ensure checklists are being followed, yields and FG shipment dates are communicated to customers, testing needs are understood, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous brewery or beverage production experience required
- Genuine LOVE for beer and other beverages
- Experience using NetSuite ERP, a plus
- Demonstrate leadership and team building skills
- Excellent customer service skills and drive to make client dreams a reality
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to multitask; the ability to think on your feet and adapt with flexibility is key
- Ability to organize client projects and develop a system for client follow up
- Ability to travel in the US and Canada for industry events and visits to clients when needed
- Live our Core Values – Show You Care, Be OUTstanding, and Make It Happen
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.