As a Project Manager, you will work closely with BevSource clients to service all their beverage development, commercialization, and growth objectives. The Project Manager executes development projects in line with SOW project briefs by establishing clear concise timelines, providing effective and timely communication of project statuses, and presenting analytical data to improve overall project success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Review SOW’s to ensure complete understanding of client’s project scope
- Create concise project timelines and consistently communicate details to clients.
- Set up all production customers, their finished good products, and associated raw materials in NetSuite including setting up pack fees, updating raw material items, building bill of materials (assemblies)
- Provide efficient project execution with regard to scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Prioritize multiple, and at times conflicting, project deliverables and make recommendations as needed to ensure successful and flawless execution of assigned projects
- Manage and execute commercialization process for production setup of new products
- Ensure process/packaging/facility production is checked, meets relevant standards, and satisfies project criteria
- Communicate project requirements and launch strategy to clients as needed
- Manage and coordinate cross functional teams to ensure requirements are validated and aligned to execute beverage project initiatives
- Manage and update tracking and reporting tools to monitor accuracy and on-time execution of deliverables for each project
- Develop and recommend packaging options as desired ensuring they align with co-packer capabilities
- Identify root causes to supply chain related gaps in project timelines and risks to deliverables, and further support and/or lead issue resolution to prevent reoccurrence and improve project management processes
- Administer compliance for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages utilizing internal and external resources as needed
- Ensure a smooth transition of account from Development to Supply Chain
- Traveling to manufacturing facilities to monitor large-scale production for new and/or existing BevSource clients may be required
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Packaging Engineering, Process Engineering preferred, or relevant food and beverage industry or consumer packaged goods experience required.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in Beverage: Product Development, Commercialization, Operations, Supply Chain, Production Planning, Project Management, or similar role
- Certifications in Project Management, Business Administration, Supply-Chain Management, or related are desirable
- Proven self-starter committed to the delivery of quality products and building long term profitable relationships, internally and externally
- Effective organizational skills to coordinate multiple projects in a fast-faced environment
- Experience in roles involving capacity planning and/or raw materials planning
- Experience using Project Management software required, Smartsheets and NetSuite preferred
- Familiarity with consumer products, packaging equipment and materials handling
- Experience in new product launches preferred
- Familiarity of beverage industry standards of quality, food safety and compliance regulations including CFIA, FDA, USDA, TTB, Organic, Kosher, Gluten Free, etc.
- Strong MRP/ERP software skills/understanding
- Customer service driven with strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Self-directed and hard-working
- Energetic and Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and grow within the company
- Strong Excel and mathematical skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willingness and flexibility to travel up to 15% of the time (international travel may be required) and the ability to work nights and weekends when traveling
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.