As the Material Planner, you will work with the Purchasing team and assist the team in processing of PO’s (purchase orders), following up on PO’s, updating PO information and status’, and responding to and communicating with internal departments as to information around the PO’s flowing through Purchasing. Communication both internal and external as well as accuracy and timely maintenance of system information is critical. Position will work with supplier portals and systems, and coordinate information between supplier systems and BevSource’s system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Work with Supply Chain team on maintaining integrity of PO’s/SO’s (purchase orders/sales orders) within the Operations and BevSource subsidiaries. Proper ship dates, delivery dates, pricing, etc.
- Maintain PO/SO integrity for all CP items within NetSuite ERP
- Maintain PO/SO integrity for all Development items as required by Purchasing Team.
- Follow up on any PO’s that are old or not within delivery windows. Provide information to appropriate team members for resolution.
- Provide solutions, recommendations, and information with a sense of urgency, positivity, and empathy
- Assist internal departments, and customers when necessary, on status of orders or PO’s
- Ensure consistent, reliable, and timely responses to internal department/customer inquiries and issues
- Review any PO’s and SO’s with receipt/fulfillment issues and resolve per the direction of the team
- Coordinate receipt of proper documentation for shipments, receipts, and other transactions. Follow-up on issues and discrepancies with shipments as directed.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner
- Utilize MRP software and systems effectively and Participate in the BevSource EOS/Traction Process
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Associates degree in business, technical discipline or 2 years of relevant work history
- 2-4 years minimum of applicable Purchasing experience is preferred
- Customer driven with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong desire to learn
- Hard-working with a strong work ethic
- Strong desire and passion to help people
- Ability to build relationships with clients, partners and coworkers
- Strong MRP software and computer skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.