The Senior Regulatory Specialist is an integral regulatory resource to clients for their compliance needs throughout their beverage development and production process. Collaborates with cross functional partners and lead risk analysis conversations to develop strategic roadmaps within the everchanging regulatory landscape. The Senior Regulatory Specialist needs to have considerable initiative, independent motivation, and robust communication skills as well as proactive with a deep interest in regulations and compliance.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Liaise with clients and internal partners
- Drive meaningful discussion as it relates to strategy, project risks, and compliance
- Identify issues and provide solutions to difficult issues related to specific projects
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Regulatory bodies of government
- Proficiency in US FDA Food / TTB regulations ability to conduct detailed research and interpretation of regulations and guidance documents
- Embrace a Continuous Improvement mindset that will always find new ways to reduce complexity and learn from past projects
- Manage current policies and procedures are an accurate representation of the most current regulations
- Proactively research regulation updates and/or changes, as well as newly issued regulations and/or bills
- Participate in industry trainings and trade shows when relevant
- Other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in food science, chemistry, or equivalent
- You have 8+ years of Regulatory experience in a Food, Beverage, Alcohol, or Consumer Packaged Goods company
- You have knowledge in finished label regulations and compliance
- You exhibit desire to be an integral leader and mentor within the Compliance team
- You have beverage industry knowledge
- You show aptitude to learn and understand state and/or federal laws
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You display interpersonal and communication skills
- You have NetSuite experience, which is a plus
- You show strong attention to detail and organizational skills
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING ON OUR TEAM:
- A people focused virtual culture united by our shared core values and drive towards a united and transparent vision.
- A fast-growing company that embraces change with opportunities to learn, grow, and participate in continuous process improvement. Publicly recognized and named Inc Magazine’s 2250 fasted growing companies. Janet Johanson was named Entrepreneur of the Year for the 2021 Heartland Award winner. Becky DuLac was named 2019 CFO of the Year Honoree.
- Having a voice. We provide empowerment and influence to all our team members.
- We continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages, celebrates, and welcomes the diverse perspectives of our employees which promotes our innovation and creativity within One BevSource.
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting (we call it RAVING!) relationships with colleagues and industry partners.
- Rich benefits including affordable medical insurance with fitness reimbursement, 3.5% 401(k) match, paid time off, summer hours, and flexible work hours.
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.