The Supply Chain Analyst is a versatile and customer centric professional that can execute on client business growth plans by routinely assessing data for the purpose of improving the overall business operations of our clients. The Supply Chain Analyst oversees and provides guidance on all operational needs of clients such as forecasting and production requirements, and costing reviews. The Supply Chain Analyst tells a story through data and provides routine insights to customers to help them plan and reach their business goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Communicate with the customer regarding all supply chain and production related topics, including production scheduling.
- Build credibility by delivering high quality results on time, while proactively identifying and resolving issues to meet customer deadlines and vision.
- Optimize supply plans versus demand by carrying out analysis of current inventory levels, shipping history, projected demand and other relevant inputs, as required.
- Review and approve month-end inventory reconciliations with a focus on accuracy and create a plan to address obsolescing and slow-moving inventory.
- Continuously examine client short- and long-term business objectives to identify risks based on data analysis using previous performance, industry insights, constraints, and business intelligence as inputs.
- Validate finished goods forecasts and input them in NetSuite.
- Communicate with customer to receive final approvals on production plans and material requirements prior to production.
- Provide Supply Chain Planners sufficient information to execute short-term production plans.
- Communicate to the customer the Supply Chain related financial aspects of the accounts (ex. cash schedules, pre/postproduction COGS, PO/SO approvals, pre-payment requests, cash flow requirements, as well as other topics as they present themselves.)
- Work with Finance to ensure pre-payments are collected with sufficient time to meet co-packer and supplier lead time requirements.
- Accountable to communicate all details affecting finished good quality to the appropriate parties internally or externally with a sense of urgency.
- Act as the Supply Chain Quality Lead on all customer complaints and initiate the internal compliant process with a focus on resolving issues with speed and using a continuous improvement mindset.
- Communicate with Customer Success Manager to ensure all areas of opportunity are communicated and transparent. For example, supply versus demand gaps, inventory reconciliation issues, potential raw material or copacker issues, or any other pertinent topic.
- Review, approve, and send post-production documentation to clients and Customer Success Manager and be prepared to discuss all points presented.
- Confirm production attendance requirements and, when applicable, travel to manufacturing facilities to monitor quality and consistency.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Project Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-5 years minimum experience in Supply Chain, Production Planning, Project Management, or similar role
- Customer facing experience is an asset, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, creative and strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Proven self-starter committed to the delivery of quality products and building long term profitable relationships both internally and externally
- Experience analyzing data and transforming into meaningful suggestions for efficiencies within production, cost recovery, or other areas
- Experience with continuous improvement tools and mindset
- Effective organizational skills to coordinate and analyze multiple projects in a fast-faced environment
- Experience in roles involving multi-asset planning, raw materials planning and data analytics.
- Experience in food and beverage industry or consumer packaged goods preferred
- Experience using MRP/ERP software required, NetSuite preferred
- Familiarity with consumer products, packaging equipment and materials handling
- Familiarity of beverage industry standards of quality, food safety and compliance regulations including, but not limited to, cGMPs,CFIA, FDA, USDA, TTB, USDA, NOP, Organic, Kosher, Gluten Free, etc.
- Self-directed and hard-working
- Energetic and Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and grow within the company
- Strong Excel, mathematical
- Negotiation skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willingness and flexibility to travel up to 15% of the time (international travel may be required) and the ability to work nights and weekends when traveling
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.