This dynamic position will be responsible to create raving customers and staff for our taproom, The Lab. The Taproom Lead will manage all front-of-the-house staff, coordinate events, social media marketing and manage vendors. The ideal candidate loves craft beer, is extremely organized and detail oriented, and is responsible as well as hard-working. This person should truly enjoy networking and building long-lasting relationships.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Lead, manage, and hold taproom staff accountable including hiring/firing, scheduling, and training/educating
- Manage Squarespace, Peerspace, Tabology, and Untappd accounts
- Plan and coordinate events including live music, 5Ks, industry events, etc.
- Manage social media accounts for The Lab
- Maintain a clean, friendly and welcoming environment for all guests at all times
- Create a memorable/hospitable experience for taproom consumers
- Calculate and coordinate payroll for taproom staff
- Manage taproom inventory including beer, snacks, merchandise, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Work with Director of Pilot Services to communicate upcoming liquid inventory needs for the taproom
- Work with BevSource sales staff and/or clients to coordinate the purchase of non-alcoholic products
- Developing and ordering merchandise
- Coordinate tours of the facility
- Coordinate with static and mobile food trucks to service B2C
- Attend local industry events and represent The Lab
- Filling in for walltenders and bartenders as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous brewery or craft beer experience preferred
- Front of house retail experience preferred
- Genuine LOVE for beer and other beverages
- Demonstrate leadership and team building skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to multitask; the ability to think on your feet and adapt with flexibility is key
- Knowledge and experience with POS systems
- Live our Core Values – Show You Care, Be OUTstanding, and Make It Happen
Schedule: Friday – Tuesday 10:00AM – 6:00PM. Minimum 40 hours per week.
Compensation: Salary plus quarterly bonus incentive based on taproom sales revenue
To Apply: Please send resume and salary requirements to Amber Jansen at email@example.com. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.