BevSource makes beverage dreams a reality for new and established beverage brands. We provide beverage development, validation, sourcing, and production solutions to help our clients navigate the complexities of the beverage industry. For over 20 years, our services have lowered the barriers to entry that can keep great beverage ideas for starting and growing. Our most recent addition to the BevSource family, The Lab, does just that. As a state-of-the-art pilot and quality testing facility, our clients can test, perfect, and validate their ideas on a smaller scale, saving them time and money. BevSource is a fast-growing company with an excess of $100 million in sales and 100 employees located virtually throughout the company with headquarters in Saint Paul, MN.
BevSource offers workplace flexibility, whether that is working fully remote, in the office, or a hybrid model.
A Regional Sales Manager is responsible to prospect and generate new business and grow existing accounts in the raw materials category. The Regional Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for selling raw materials including packaging and ingredients.
A DAY IN YHE LIFE:
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through research, prospecting, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Identify & manage leads and prospects to convert into new accounts with the intent to increase sales in the respective territory
- Be knowledgeable about the products we offer, answer questions, identify needs and provide solutions
- Prepare sales information for customers
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of BevSource’s products and pricing structure
- Manage and grow accounts through the identification of new product sales, contract negotiations, price and margin management
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects and opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Identify areas of sales expansion through new offerings
- Manage data in NetSuite and CRM
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Optimize department efforts by working collaboratively with other team members and departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- You have a minimum 3 years outside business-to-business sales with a proven track-record of success
- You have exceptional communication skills and an outgoing personality
- You have the capacity to hold people accountable and act with a sense of urgency
- You are confident, creative and have a strong entrepreneurial drive
- You are great at multitasking and juggling multiple priorities
- You have a strong customer-service focus and a desire to succeed
- You have a competitive spirit
- You have strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- You are comfortable and able to travel up to 30% of the time
- You are a high energy, enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn and advance within the company
NICE IF YOU HAVE:
- You have a bachelor’s degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field is preferred
- You have experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or an equivalent program desired
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING ON OUR TEAM:
- A people focused virtual culture united by our shared core values and drive towards a united and transparent vision.
- A fast-growing company that embraces change with opportunities to learn, grow, and participate in continuous process improvement. Publicly recognized and named Inc Magazine’s 2250 fasted growing companies. Janet Johanson was named Entrepreneur of the Year for the 2021 Heartland Award winner. Becky DuLac was named 2019 CFO of the Year Honoree.
- Having a voice. We provide empowerment and influence to all our team members.
- We continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages, celebrates, and welcomes the diverse perspectives of our employees which promotes our innovation and creativity within One BevSource.
- At BevSource it isn’t about fitting into our culture its about adding to it and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting (we call it RAVING!) relationships with colleagues and industry partners.
- Rich benefits including affordable medical insurance with fitness reimbursement, 3.5% 401(k) match, paid time off, summer hours, and flexible work hours.
If you were excited by any portion of this description but may not think you meet every qualification, that is okay! Don’t disqualify yourself because our team would still love the opportunity to get to know you better. BevSource is all about growth and development!
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com. Video cover letters are strongly encouraged.